Lemon Protein Bars.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 qt mix Crystal Light (preferably without aspartame)
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 8 oz baby food applesauce
- 4 oz waterDirections:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour, vanilla whey protein, salt, baking soda and crystal light, in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, applesauce and water in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8×8 glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 23 minutes.
Makes 16 squares, 2 squares per serving.
Even though I am a little pessimistic right now, I can’t take it out on my fellow followers.. so here is Jamie Eason’s Lemon Protein Bars. She is amazing in every way! Check out the bodybuilding site for more recipes from her