So I’ve been really into peoples blogs instagrams and pinterest.. Ive been getting quite a few followers and a few people saying I should start blogging.. of course their ideas of my blogging would be a replica of Jenna Marbles.. bitch is funny but I wouldn’t be THAT interesting.. I’m witty but no stand up comedian.. Anyways giving all credit to MuffinTopless because I didn’t write this but this is what a healthy lifestyle looks like.. it will NOT be easy.. it will be hard but once you see the changes your body will encounter, makes up for all the days its hard to squat to piss 😉
Tips on making a healthy, fitness transformation:
- Set realistic goals… both small (ie. drink a gallon of water everyday), medium (ie. lose a pound a week) and major ones (compete in a bikini competition).
- Get rid of the junk food! Make your own meals from wholesome lean proteins, veggies, fruits and healthy fats.
No soda, cookies, chips, crackers, candy, white breads and pastas, fruit juice, sugary cereal, fast food or packaged, processed crap.
- While you’re at it.. cut out the alcohol. It shuts down your metabolism, promotes fat storage and breaks down muscle tissue.
- Plan ahead… prepare your meals and workouts in advance, always keep workout clothes, a water bottle and protein powder with a shaker cup in your car so you never have an excuse not to hit the gym. “If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail”.
- Stay positive… setbacks will happen, don’t let your mistakes define you! You’re only a failure if you quit.
- Rid yourself of negativity (including the people who try to belittle your healthy dreams and goals).
- Track your progress… take before pictures and weekly progress pictures. Also, keep a journal of everything you eat and of all your workouts (including how many reps, sets and weight for each workout).
- Be patient… losing weight and getting fit takes time!
- Make a motivational posterboard of quotes, pictures, anything that will remind you of your goals and keep it where you can see it!
- Ask questions.. don’t be afraid of looking dumb! I asked millions of them when I first started (and still do sometimes!)
- Believe in yourself, believe you can do it. “The best way to predict your future, is to create it”.
I’ll write out my grocery list tomorrow, as I’m going shopping for the 3rd time this week. ( I baked a lot of healthy recipes last week).. you’ll see what i eat.. or as I should say, what I DONT eat.. Enjoy and stay positive.