It’s Tuesday.. meaning no where near the weekend, and I am okay with that. I feel my best on the weekends though 🙂 No one expects anything from me Friday night thru Sunday so I can’t disappoint.
I am one lazy motherfucker.
&& I have yet to workout (see.. point proven).
..NOR can I remember the last time I binged or exceeded my daily calorie limit!!!!!! fuck yes!!!!
I have been giving myself what I want, and when I do that I almost don’t even want ALL of it (this makes sense because if anyone is familiar with binging.. you eat till you feel sick. Now I don’t even finish these “dirty” foods.. Amazing how the brain works..When I am not allowed to eat something (during contest prep), this is when I want it the most. AND I DON’T GIVE UP TILL I GET IT! and when I get it I want more. I want more that second. I want more the next day. Vicious cycle, yeah?
Besides a downward spiral.. my insides start hating me. (TMI) but I spend a lot of time on the toilet the MINUTE I eat something shitty.. learn my lesson any time soon? Possibly…… HOPEfully.
So yeah, I actually don’t mind my body right now.. yes it could be better but without working out (and paying attention to what I put into my mouth) has actually done wonders. Again, it makes me FEIGN for the gym lol.
I think I am ready to go back today 🙂
Oh shoulders. How I miss you..
I’ll start posting work outs and my food log starting tomorrow.. Just wanted to update this little old blog 😉 lmao.. I really wish I could finally get a comfortable feel for this thing but I cant. I am thinking WAY to hard into writing sometimes.. I am not trying to impress anyone.. though I KNOW CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE READING IT!!! haha.. again.. another work in progress..
One thing I want to mention.. From my instagram (maristheshit) I get a lot of traffic from people with questions or comments.. PLEASE feel free to email me:
With anything that may pop up.. Feedback.. Questions about diet or training.. Anything.
..La de da… I made stuffed green peppers last night.. ADD
Stuffed Green Peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 6 green bell peppers
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the rice and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 20 minutes. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the beef until evenly browned.
- Remove and discard the tops, seeds, and membranes of the bell peppers. Arrange peppers in a baking dish with the hollowed sides facing upward. (Slice the bottoms of the peppers if necessary so that they will stand upright.)
- In a bowl, mix the browned beef, cooked rice, 1 can tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Spoon an equal amount of the mixture into each hollowed pepper. Mix the remaining tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in a bowl, and pour over the stuffed peppers.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, basting with sauce every 15 minutes, until the peppers are tender.
Taken from Allrecipes.com
So I copped this recipe from allrecipes.com.. I think it was the first one that popped up. However I knew the idea behind it.. I just didn’t know the temp times and what not. I didn’t add the Worcestershire Sauce or Italian seasoning but a taco seasoning instead from Whole Foods. I used Ground Beef AND Ground Turkey and forgot (or didnt know to do) the last step… lol.. I think they were talking about the grease from the meat..that I poured out. Hmm.. However.. I have yet to try them.. but I tried the stuffing part and it was AMAZING. Ate 1/2 of the leftovers last night, and saved some to fill a pita pocket (Ezekiel) that I got from Whole Foods last night. Excited.
Sorry about the last picture I didn’t want to take the time to crop it lol. && The last picture was before I put the cheese on it and before it was put into the oven (they actually looked liked shit when they came out haha).. but I am super excited to try them out today 🙂
Will update a little more tomorrow hopefully.