Update: Just posting pictures. No work out today. I have missed a total of 4 workouts and I am a solid month out tomorrow. I haven’t been feeling well and if I can’t get my workouts in because of the pain I am going to the doctor. Ate a little extra carbs last night, feel SEMI guilty, but def didn’t eat enough all day. Please don’t let tomorrow be day #3
I think all I had was my protein shake in the morning. Some chicken and veggies. And protein pancakes. I missed about 2 meals feeling like shit.
Day 64 in Pictures
- How I measured myself for my bikini. lol. this and a rope. then when I got in the bathroom I had no pen, but mascara in my pocket. You can’t really see the numbers but their there lol.
- Finalizing and paying. Done and done.
- Told you I wasn’t feeling good.
- Able trying to feed me (the BEST) cookies ever.
- Drinking tea and pep to. 😦 a cidddddddd sucks.
- Lunch. Eat your colors.
- Propel. I was locked out of my house and had to do something. So I got drinks because I have to give up carbonation soon.
- I made protein pancakes and went to bed. Can you believe theres only like 10g of carbs (I ate a lot of them. I think I have a picture lol but they didn’t look pretty like this one). Ingredients: 1/3c Muscle egg, 1/3c oatmeal and 1/3c cottage cheese.
So far tuesday has been alright. The morning wasn’t so good, but it seemed to be fine through out the day. My stomach has been acting up pretty bad lately (I have severe acid reflux) and had to get pepto earlier today. I missed 3 workouts so far. THREE. Not 1. Not 2, but 3. I dont feel that bad (bc I could be missing workouts AND eating like shit) but I just LITERALLY feel like shit lol. No big deal, I am sure it wont last forever.
Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffin Knock-Offs of Whole Food’s 6 Dollar per 4 Chocolate Chunk VitaTop Muffins
1 3/4 c oats
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or regular plain low fat yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar (or 1-1/2 Tbsp. vinegar)
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup sugar substitute (like Splenda granular) OR 1/4 cup + 2 tbs stevia
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or use white chocolate or peanut butter chips!)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with foil cupcake liners, or spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a blender, (or food processor), mix all of the ingredients together, except for the chocolate chips. Blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth.
Place mixture in a bowl and gently stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips (set the rest aside). Scoop mixture into prepared muffin pans.
Place muffins tins in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove muffins from the oven (but don’t shut oven off), and distribute the other half of the chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
Place the muffins back into the oven and bake for an additional 2-5 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. *Note, you could skip this step by putting all of the chips in the batter, and baking the muffins for 12-15 min straight, but this method gives the muffins the traditional ‘VitaTop Muffin’ look with the chocolate chips on top!
Cool muffins before removing from pan. ENJOY!!!
Servings: 12 Big Muffins or 24 Smaller Muffins
Calories: 116 Calories Per Muffin or 58 Calories Per Muffin
Found this on pinterest. CANNOT wait to try it.