Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
The Food Log..
11am Ezekiel pasta with Turkey Burger and Natural Tomato Sauce.
6pm (Pre Work Out) Protein Shake .
9pm (Post Work Out) 2 pieces of Ezekiel Bread, Greek Yogurt, and Almond Butter.
The Work Out..
Hack Squat 5 sets total 12,12,10,8,8 Supersetted w/ Wall Sits 5 sets total 30-45 seconds each. Front Squat 50lb start, rep till failure Supersetted w/ Single Legged Squat BW (BODY WEIGHT) 8-10 reps EACH leg Leg Ext 85lbs ^
Yes, I am going to start putting my workouts on the right of the page.. lol. like a boss.
..and to leave you with a WONDERFUL recipe from Paleomg.
Sweet Potato BrowniesIngredients
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of saltInstructions
- Time to bake that sweet potato. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, use a fork to puncture holes all around it, then throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes. (I’m sure you could microwave it, but I like the ole fashioned way. I’m just so ole fashioned)
- Once your sweet potato is soft and cooked through, peel off the skin and mash it up in a bowl. And turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
- Now add your wet ingredients: coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and whisked eggs to the bowl and mix together.
- Then add your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips.
- Mix well to incorporate all that goodness.
- Pour into an 8×8 glass baking dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let rest to cool a bit.
- Eat those b*tches. Try not to eat them all in one sitting. Like what may have happened in my kitchen….oops.
- Make it the full week. Cheat Free.